Loading articles...

Seventy-two kids taken to hospital in QC after CO leak at a daycare

SAINT-EUSTACHE, Que. (NEWS1130) – Seventy-two children have been taken to the hospital as a precaution after a carbon monoxide leak at a Quebec daycare.

The city of St. Eustache, north of Montreal, says on its website that 10 adults have also been taken to the hospital.

It happened at Les petits explorateurs daycare centre earlier today.

The city says that all parents were advised and the leak is contained within the daycare building.

Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless, and tasteless gas that is toxic to humans in high concentrations.