Loading articles...

Port Coquitlam man facing firearms-related charges

(Image credit: Alberta RCMP)
Summary

RCMP were called to a home on Prairie Avenue just after 5 p.m. on April 1

The suspect was alone in the house at the time when arrested

The suspect does not have a significant criminal history and has been released

PORT COQUITLAM (NEWS 1130) — A 51-year-old Port Coquitlam man is facing several firearms-related charges after an incident last week.

RCMP were called to a home on Prairie Avenue just after 5 p.m. on April 1.

The man was alone in the house at the time and was arrested with help from the Lower Mainland Emergency Response Team, says a release from RCMP.

No one was injured in the incident.

The suspect does not have a significant criminal history and has been released, says police.

He is to appear in court on July 9 regarding firearms-related charges.